Page 1 of 1

mg-chat

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:58 pm
by Robert246
Hi all,
just started catcher and get the following message

You need to identify to a registered nick to join #mg-chat (Network=abjects)

And it wont allow me access.

Thanks for your help

Rob

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 5:43 pm
by Robert246
I tried the enable ssl that worked with the scenep2p but that didnt help either.

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 7:32 pm
by balduz
hi,

have you tried registering a nick from within catcher?

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:22 pm
by Robert246
Hi, yes, I have tried that, perhaps I am not doing it correctly, can you explain how you would do it?

Thanks

Rob

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 4:29 pm
by rkeller
Hi all,
I have the same Problem, but no solution!
Can anybody help us with a tip?

Thank you

Roland

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:13 pm
by Robert246
I am now getting it on scenep2p, on the #the.source channel. I have changed nothing, nothing at all.

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:03 pm
by Robert246
Now I cannot even log into the client area. What is happening?

Re: mg-chat

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:37 am
by Robert246
Ok, more and more channels are coming up as bad, or wanting a login/password. As of yet no answer from you. I cannot log into the client area. I tried resetting my password, same thing, I enter my login name and password, and it just goes straight back to the login and my info is gone.

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Rob.