mg-chat

Post Reply
Robert246
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

mg-chat

Post by Robert246 »

Hi all,
just started catcher and get the following message

You need to identify to a registered nick to join #mg-chat (Network=abjects)

And it wont allow me access.

Thanks for your help

Rob
Robert246
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Re: mg-chat

Post by Robert246 »

I tried the enable ssl that worked with the scenep2p but that didnt help either.
balduz
Site Admin
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Re: mg-chat

Post by balduz »

hi,

have you tried registering a nick from within catcher?
Robert246
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Re: mg-chat

Post by Robert246 »

Hi, yes, I have tried that, perhaps I am not doing it correctly, can you explain how you would do it?

Thanks

Rob
rkeller
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2026 10:50 am

Re: mg-chat

Post by rkeller »

Hi all,
I have the same Problem, but no solution!
Can anybody help us with a tip?

Thank you

Roland
Robert246
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Re: mg-chat

Post by Robert246 »

I am now getting it on scenep2p, on the #the.source channel. I have changed nothing, nothing at all.
Robert246
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Re: mg-chat

Post by Robert246 »

Now I cannot even log into the client area. What is happening?
Robert246
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Re: mg-chat

Post by Robert246 »

Ok, more and more channels are coming up as bad, or wanting a login/password. As of yet no answer from you. I cannot log into the client area. I tried resetting my password, same thing, I enter my login name and password, and it just goes straight back to the login and my info is gone.

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Rob.
Post Reply