[188.8.131.52] XDCC Catcher (PRO and BASIC)
Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 4:24 am
Today we release v184.108.40.206 of XDCC Catcher PRO and BETA. This is a major rewrite of the v2 iteration and has the following changes :
- Changed: Major rewrite.
- Fixed: Exception when removing multiple packs.
- Changed: Redesigned the check for updates proces.
- Added: Option to check for betaversions.
- Added: Support for 'you must idle in..'
- Fixed: Exception when removing networks and channels.
- Added: uPnP support for HTTP server (Remote Control).[PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Increased bandwidth size from 300KB/s to 3000KB/s.
- Added: Identities for each network.[PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Major rewrite on the NickServ code.[PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Identities and NickServ info will not be exported (export network list, autosaved queue and export packs). [PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Logic behind collecting channel users.
- Fixed: Search on bot, channel or network from the bot list wasn't set to autorefresh.
- Fixed: SSL connections didn't work properly.
- Fixed: Exceptions closing Catcher when channel chat was open