XDCC Catcher announcements
- Site Admin
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 7:32 pm
Today we release v126.96.36.199 of XDCC Catcher PRO and BETA. This is a major rewrite of the v2 iteration and has the following changes :
- Fixed: Exception when removing multiple packs.
- Changed: Redesigned the check for updates proces.
- Added: Option to check for betaversions.
- Added: Support for 'you must idle in..'
- Fixed: Exception when removing networks and channels.
- Added: uPnP support for HTTP server (Remote Control).[PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Increased bandwidth size from 300KB/s to 3000KB/s.
- Added: Identities for each network.[PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Major rewrite on the NickServ code.[PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Identities and NickServ info will not be exported (export network list, autosaved queue and export packs). [PRO ONLY]
- Changed: Logic behind collecting channel users.
- Fixed: Search on bot, channel or network from the bot list wasn't set to autorefresh.
- Fixed: SSL connections didn't work properly.
The usermanual for PRO and BASIC will be updated later on
- Fixed: Exceptions closing Catcher when channel chat was open