DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

channels wont download and cannot resolve dns name
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: channels wont download and cannot resolve dns name

channels wont download and cannot resolve dns name 2 months, 2 weeks ago #871

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Been a while since i used catcher but tried it today on my new ISP and i when i choose update channels lists it doesnt and then every single server comes up in red with this error.

*** Terminated: Couldn't resolve DNS name. Aborted (irc.ultra-xero.net) ()

no idea why.

Re: channels wont download and cannot resolve dns name 1 month, 4 weeks ago #872

• storm3
  • Fresh Boarder
Same Problem I can't get the servers and channels list to update anymore. I would appreciate it if someone can just send me one of the older servers.ini etc.. files I used to have an older server and channel list file saved can't remember which file it was which makes it kind of hard for me to look for it. I had my 3 TB drive crash and it was a total loss!

Re: channels wont download and cannot resolve dns name 1 month, 4 weeks ago #873

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
I did have a backup .ini file but because its so old most of the servers do not connect, we need a new one thats current but im not sure where to get one.

After a little investigation it looks like the sites that catcher used to extrapolate the servers list is no longer there and thats why you end up with no channels/ servers after you try and update.

Re: channels wont download and cannot resolve dns name 1 month ago #874

• I A
  • Fresh Boarder
Klipper current list?

Hope this helps.

File Attachment:

File Name: k1.zip
File Size: 1 KB
Last Edit: 1 month ago by I A.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds