DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Channel #moviegods is not working anymore
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Channel #moviegods is not working anymore

Channel #moviegods is not working anymore 1 year, 1 month ago #838

• rkeller
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have the xdcc catcher installed on a new PC. my famous channel #moviegods is not working anymore. It is not green and it is not red - The Status is grey ! Can you tell me what can I do?
Regards Roli

-Mail: nimaro.keller@sunrise.ch
Attachments:

Re: Channel #moviegods is not working anymore 1 year, 1 month ago #839

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
There is something wrong with the server you are connected to, edit it and change or add this one instead...

plague.ny.us.abjects.net

Then your 2 missing channels that are greyed out will appear, could be something simple like its in a netsplit.

Re: Channel #moviegods is not working anymore 10 months, 1 week ago #847

• rkeller
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the good tip. It worked with the new server the last 2 month perfectly. But since yesterday it is 'GREY' again! I tried to disconnect and connect manualy and then manualy I join all channels. It doesn't change to 'green'.
Is it another server that could work'?
PS I have the PRO VERSION 2.5.1 activ.

Re: Channel #moviegods is not working anymore 10 months, 1 week ago #848

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Sadly there's not much you can do because it's their server which keeps dying. It's not xdcccatchers fault.

All you can do is try going back to the original one again, or seachung Google etc for a current working server.

Re: Channel #moviegods is not working anymore 10 months, 1 week ago #849

• jonnyp
  • Junior Boarder
rkeller wrote:
Thank you for the good tip. It worked with the new server the last 2 month perfectly. But since yesterday it is 'GREY' again! I tried to disconnect and connect manualy and then manualy I join all channels. It doesn't change to 'green'.
Is it another server that could work'?
PS I have the PRO VERSION 2.5.1 activ.

If you had taken the time to read the topic in their chat channel you'd have seen that for 24 hours they made the channel invite only in order to make people donate. The channel is now public again but if not enough people donate then it will go invite only after new year's.

Re: Channel #moviegods is not working anymore 10 months, 1 week ago #850

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Ahh good to know, i had assumed he was having the same server connection issues as previously posted. I havent used xddcatcher for a couple of months now so didnt see the topic.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds