DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can no longer cancel connection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can no longer cancel connection

Can no longer cancel connection 2 years, 6 months ago #720

• ChocDj
  • Expert Boarder
I am sure we were able to do this in the past and that is if a connection was taking a long to connect to a bot for download you were able to cancel and choose another connection but it seems in this latest version

version.png

I can no longer do that, i have to wait for the connection attempt to time out before i can use a different connection.

cant cancel.png

Any chance you can put back or at least put in the option of cancelling the attempted connection if i want to?
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by ChocDj. Reason: Tidy up layout so it's more readable

Re: Can no longer cancel connection 2 years, 6 months ago #721

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
This also happens to me too, but only on certain bots.

Re: Can no longer cancel connection 2 years, 6 months ago #722

• JohnLaar
  • Junior Boarder
I was really looking to buy me that script coz from all tested this is one of the fastest in grabbing bots list and GUI is quite easy to use... But... if i see admins posted last time Month ago i better think about buying

Re: Can no longer cancel connection 2 years, 6 months ago #723

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
This the best mirc downloaded there is, well worth a purchase even with the very very tiny bugs I can't recommend it enough!

Buy it now. You won't regret it. The version we are using is BETA as we're are not eating new features.

Re: Can no longer cancel connection 2 years, 6 months ago #724

• balduz
  • Administrator
Hi,

I'm still working on XDCC catcher but most of the stuff is done on the backend (additional bots detected), uPnP support in the last beta and so on... Not always easy to come up with new features to add as i think xdcccatcher is more or less complete xdcc client.

I'll keep you guys more updated on progression.

Now,

On the cancel connection questions.. i'll see what happens when you cancel it.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnLaar

Re: Can no longer cancel connection 2 years, 6 months ago #728

• balduz
  • Administrator
Problem cancelling a 'connecting' state is that the bot is actually waiting for you to connect so if i put the request for example in 'fatal' or 'cancelled', the bot is still waiting for you... and will reply appropriate when you re-request the pack (something like 'you have already requested' this pack.. or already queued)..

Give me some time to figure this one out

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds