DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Issues Validating the licence
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issues Validating the licence

Issues Validating the licence 4 years, 8 months ago #597

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Hi all day i am having problems validating the licence and catcher quitting on me then 10 mins later i try again and i get a problem connecting to internet box and asked to enter proxy details, several attempts later it loads fine.

Can you check your server, also, what is going to happen if you decide to remove the server completely, can i never use the software i bought?

Re: Issues Validating the licence 4 years, 8 months ago #601

• balduz
  • Administrator
When this happens, do you still have regular internet acces? Can you try with a browser or so? The validating license happens when catcher can't connect to the website.. The same goes for the proxy settings popup. When you start catcher, catcher will try to download a small page to verify its internet acces. When its not succesful, you'll get the proxy settings popup.

I'll check to see if the website company had any problems lately.

Whenever the day comes that catcher isn't maintained anymore, an activation free release will be made available along with the bot definitions and so on...

Sorry for the problems with the license server..

Balduz!

Re: Issues Validating the licence 4 years, 8 months ago #603

• balduz
  • Administrator
I just got note from our hosting.. there was indeed a problem on the server where catcher is hosted but all should be ok now.

Sorry for any inconvenience
The following user(s) said Thank You: a7mag3ddon

Re: Issues Validating the licence 4 years, 8 months ago #605

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Sadly its still doing it late this afternoon and tonight.

Re: Issues Validating the licence 4 years, 8 months ago #606

• ChocDj
  • Expert Boarder
This is exactly the same problem i am having. i have full internet access.and nothing has changed on my machine settings wise for months now. i ran a full malware bytes scan, just in case i had unknowingly been hijacked and nothing. rebooted the machine, xdcc loaded up but crashed after 10 minutes or so.

Re: Issues Validating the licence 4 years, 8 months ago #607

• balduz
  • Administrator
Going to do some closer monitoring this evening to see where this is coming from
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds