DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reverse XDCC Problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Reverse XDCC Problems

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #829

• balduz
  • Administrator
Thanks for testing! Going to wrap some things up and then make a release..
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonnyp

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 6 months ago #830

• noticz
  • Fresh Boarder
Any idea when this release will be available?

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 5 months ago #831

• storm3
  • Fresh Boarder
I ready to start testing some new and improved stuff... An idea to add to the new version of catcher pro, have it remember the chat windows you open for certain channels which require you be connected to their chat channels to enable their downloads. A channel that comes to mind is mg-chat.. There are others. If I have a chat window open to these channels, catcher should remember that I have this chat window open for future connects when I run catcher again, and it starts connecting to servers and channels, it should auto-re-open those chat channels as they are needed to enable downloads. Or at least give us a checkbox in the options to enable or disable the re-opening of chat channels, this would make things a ton easier Balduz. BTW I'm sending you lots of customers..

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 4 months ago #832

• jonnyp
  • Junior Boarder
storm3 wrote:
I ready to start testing some new and improved stuff... An idea to add to the new version of catcher pro, have it remember the chat windows you open for certain channels which require you be connected to their chat channels to enable their downloads. A channel that comes to mind is mg-chat.. There are others. If I have a chat window open to these channels, catcher should remember that I have this chat window open for future connects when I run catcher again, and it starts connecting to servers and channels, it should auto-re-open those chat channels as they are needed to enable downloads. Or at least give us a checkbox in the options to enable or disable the re-opening of chat channels, this would make things a ton easier Balduz. BTW I'm sending you lots of customers..

Just add the channel to your channel list and select it to auto-join.

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 10 months, 3 weeks ago #844

• balduz
  • Administrator
i got myself another router. My older one had issues related to upnp functions.
Anyway.. ready to continue with this part again

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 10 months, 2 weeks ago #846

• jonnyp
  • Junior Boarder
That's good news balduz, although the private build still works pretty good for me with port forwarding for passive bots

Only slight issue I have is when I lose my connection (router loses connection from ISP) while catcher is running, I lose ability to connect to passive bots again. I have to close catcher and reopen it in order for connection to passive bots to work again. I don't know if that's got anything to do with catcher, router or Windows though.
Last Edit: 10 months, 2 weeks ago by jonnyp.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds