DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reverse XDCC Problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Reverse XDCC Problems

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #816

• balduz
  • Administrator
@ jonnyp.. i'll post a new private build tomorrow.. Let me know if this fixed the reverseDCC problems you're having.
Thanks
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by balduz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonnyp

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #818

• balduz
  • Administrator
jonnyp: can you download the new private build dated 17/03/2017 from the downloads and let me know if the reverseDCC is now correctly functioning?

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonnyp

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #819

• jonnyp
  • Junior Boarder
I'm gonna try now, will report back later.

Thanks, Balduz!

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #820

• jonnyp
  • Junior Boarder
Hi balduz,

It works after I port forwarded ports on my router and created rules in my firewall software. I did this because of a message on the channel regarding connecting to their passive bots: pastebin.com/ubGNYUn9

Every passive bot on that channel now works in the new private XDCC catcher build after port forwarding on the router and opening ports on the firewall

It does not work in the old, official version 2.6.0.3 even after port forwarding so whatever you have implemented now seems to work good.

But I guess it should be noted in the manual that if anyone wants to download from any passive bots on that channel, i.e. the bot has a |P| in the bot name, they will have to port forward ports on their routers and create port rules in their firewalls.

I would like to request that we can specify exactly which port range in XDCC catcher we want ourselves because of this though. Say I want a range like 21000:21050 for instance.

Best regards,

jp
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by jonnyp.

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #821

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for this handy tip, i knew the bots were passive xdcc ones, but i never knew about port forwording them so i have done it on my router. going to test now.

Re: Reverse XDCC Problems 1 year, 7 months ago #822

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Hasnt worked for me, i port forwarded 5000 to 5010 to my PC with cather running on it, i also made a firewall rule not to block those ports incoming on TCP and still same. bots with |P| in the title dont send.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds