DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

You must join message?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: You must join message?

You must join message? 5 years, 11 months ago #444

• ChocDj
  • Expert Boarder
Hi
Started getting a few of these type messages

*** Message from [mg]-MV|EU|FH|005 (root@4b89d8f.371cd19e.3d344119.cd7f79aX) on network abjects (Channel=#moviegods)
<[mg]-MV|EU|FH|005> ** Closing Connection: You Must /JOIN #MG-CHAT As Well To Download - Your Download Will Be Canceled Now
<[mg]-MV|EU|FH|005> ** Closing Connection: You Must /JOIN #MG-CHAT As Well To Download - Your Download Will Be Canceled Now

I will admit now that i don't know how to get round this problem, so any help will be appreciated.
On the same subject, anyway you could automate the joining up process?
Attachments:

Re: You must join message? 5 years, 11 months ago #448

• balduz
  • Administrator
added for next version

Thanks!

Re: You must join message? 5 years, 10 months ago #451

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Simply manually ADD channel under Abjects server and set to autojoin. i use moviegods all the time.
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by a7mag3ddon.

Re: You must join message? 5 years, 10 months ago #455

• balduz
  • Administrator
Thats indeed the way catcher is doing it right now for some other particular channels.. Channels where you're automatically being redirected to for example.. Catcher will just create this channel for you.. I'm already testing the "you must join..." piece of code as we speak:)

Thanks for the quick workaround !
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by balduz.

Re: You must join message? 2 years, 9 months ago #704

• rkeller
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I have bought xcxx pro yesterday, and I have the same Problem. With the channel 'moviegods' I get the message with every Bot:
Closing Connection: You Must /JOIN #MG-CHAT To Download - Your Download Will Be Canceled Now.
I use the Version: 2.5.1.
What can I do? Or, what shall I do. I work the first Time with 'pro' and I should know exatly what to write in the Chat Box to get the downloads
Regard Roli

Re: You must join message? 2 years, 9 months ago #705

• a7mag3ddon
  • Expert Boarder
Just do what I said above, create a new channel called mg-chat set it to autojoin and that's it will work fine.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds