DS Busuit - Premium Business Template for Joomla!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suggestions?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Suggestions?

Re: Suggestions? 1 year, 10 months ago #758

• JohnLaar
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by JohnLaar.

Re: Suggestions? 1 year, 8 months ago #766

• balduz
  • Administrator
@JohnLaar: Believe me, i wish i could make a MacOs native version, but right now there's such a tight integration with some VCL components that its nearly impossible at this moment.

i'm already looking around to find replacements for some components so i could translate/migrate the code branch to a firemonkey version but its hard when the core component of your application doesn't have a fmx version....

Re: Suggestions? 1 year, 7 months ago #773

• JohnLaar
  • Junior Boarder
Would be happy about a message if hardisk is full. Right now there is just a "fatal" message

Re: Suggestions? 1 year, 2 months ago #796

• morksnork
  • Fresh Boarder
From time to time I have a flaky internet connection and lose it for a short time. When the internet connection is restored I find that sometimes downloads are not restarted because I have not reconnected to the IRC network. I have to manually click on "Reset invalid servers" to reconnect to the IRC network and for the downloads to continue. It would be nice to have an option for this "Reset invalid servers" to occur automatically when the internet connection is restored.

Re: Suggestions? 1 year, 1 month ago #803

• noticz
  • Fresh Boarder
Just wanted to let you know the forum seems broken, it forwards me on any page. For instance if you directly put in this link it will forward you to the main forum page:
www.xdcccatcher.net/index.php?option=com...id=750&Itemid=19

Re: Suggestions? 2 months, 3 weeks ago #845

• noticz
  • Fresh Boarder
So when do we get the next update, I would be glad to beta test the next release for you if needed.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds